Friday, January 21, 2011
I love the way you listen to me
A shoulder I can cry and lean on
That is always by my side
Every time I needed you most .
I love the way you held my hand
Help me when I'm so down
Hug when I need comfort
Every time I needed you most.
I love the way you kissed me
The soft lips that I can feel
Stating the love within
I really love the way it is.
In all the things that happened to our lives
I do really appreciate all of it
I love the way you use to it
I love the way you love me, but Not I love you.
Thursday, January 20, 2011
A GUIDE FOR LIVING IN 2011
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow ON trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured IN plants..
4. Live with the 3 E's -- Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy.
5. Make time to pray.
6. Play more games
7. Read more books than you did in 2010 .
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day
9. Sleep at least 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minute walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
11. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don't have negative thoughts on things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don't over do. Keep your limits.
14. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
18. Forget issues of the past. Don't remind your partner of his/her mistakes in the past, that will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don't hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree...
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything.
28. Spend time with people over the age of 70, and under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right thing!
33. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful, or joyful.
34. GOD heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up, and show up.
37. The best is yet to come...
38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
39. Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
Last but not the least:
40. Consider forwarding this guide to those you care about.
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Its been a while that I havent post any at my home. Well guys here's some of my favorite quotes.
Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.
- Matthew 7:7-8 (see also verses 9 -12)
"Have faith in God," Jesus answered. "I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."
- Mark 11:22-24
Love understands all languages.
Perfect love cannot be without equality.
Be patient with your enemies and forgiving of your friends.
A small house will hold a hundred friends.
The secret to happiness is not in doing what one likes to do, but in liking what one has to do.
Happiness is not having what you want, but wanting what you have.
God is the comfort of the poor.
In a country well governed, poverty is something to be ashamed of. In a country badly governed, wealth is something to be ashamed of.
Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
Instruction does not prevent wasted time or mistakes; and mistakes themselves are often the best teachers of all.
It's nice to be the best, but not when being the best brings out the worst in you.
Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value.
Done. Have a nice and exciting weekdays and weekends.
Thursday, January 6, 2011
It was just last year when we start this friendship. I can't believe that almost 10 years we can met at that chat through Facebook.
I never expect him. The truth is he was my elementary crush but now we have our different lives that must face. Since then that we have communication, we shared a lot of things. Likes, dislikes, persons, secrets and also reminiscing our elementary days. I am not expecting that there will be "something" for both of us. I am now enjoying what we have. Apparently were starting a good relationship for each other as friends.
I must admit that I feel comfortable with him. I can tell anything to him without any hesitation. Just everything under the sun. He is a really really good adviser. A friend I can really lean on.
To my friend. I hope that this friendship would take long and whatever happens I'm just at your back willing to catch you when you fall. Always at your side. I can be your handkerchief to wipe away your tears.
Just call and send me message, and I'll be there.
I Love You Friend Always...